With this page we provide some information regarding the cookies issued. Preliminarily, general information about cookies is given, which is preparatory to understanding the extended information we provide as a data controller.
In the course of browsing a site, you may receive cookies on your terminal that are sent from the site you visit (first parties) or from different web servers (so-called "third parties").
Cookies are used for different purposes: performing computer authentication, monitoring sessions, storing information about specific configurations regarding users accessing the server.
The Data Protection Authority in its May 8, 2014 Provision on the subject identified two macro-categories:
- Technical cookies are those used for the sole purpose of "carrying out the transmission of a communication over an electronic communications network, or to the extent strictly necessary for the provider of an information society service explicitly requested by the contracting party or user to provide such service" (see Art. 122(1) of the Code). They are not used for any further purposes and are normally installed directly by the website owner or operator. They can be divided into:
- Navigation or session cookies, which ensure the normal navigation and use of the website (allowing, for example, to make a purchase or authenticate to access restricted areas);
- Analytics cookies, which are assimilated to technical cookies where they are used directly by the website operator to collect information, in aggregate form, on the number of users and how they visit the website;
- Functionality cookies, which allow the user to navigate according to a set of selected criteria (for example, language, products selected for purchase) in order to improve the service rendered to the same.
For the installation of such cookies there is an obligation to give information pursuant to Article 13 of the Code, while the prior consent of users is not required.
- Profiling cookies, on the other hand, are aimed at creating profiles related to the user and are used in order to send advertising messages in line with the preferences expressed by the same in the context of web browsing. Due to the invasiveness they can have within the private sphere of users, European and Italian regulations provide that the user must be adequately informed about their use and thus express his/her valid consent (see art. 122, I paragraph, of the Code).
Technical cookies: these are necessary for the operation of our site and allow us to:
- Add products to your shopping cart and create an order.
- Check the status of your order.
- Allow customer service operators to offer you assistance via chat.
Name and purpose of technical cookies used:
XSRF-TOKEN → Wix - Privacy and Security
hs → Wix - Privacy and Security
consent-policy → Wix - Privacy (banner cookie management)
bSession → Wix - System performance measurement
fedops.logger.defaultOverrides → www.formules.it - Browsing statistics data.
_ga_5N51H5E8TX → Google Analytics - User navigation analysis
_gid → Google Analytics - User browsing analysis
_ga → Google Analytics - User browsing analysis
These cookies are necessary for the operation of the site and cannot be disabled in our systems. They are usually set only in response to actions you take that constitute a request for services, such as setting privacy preferences, logging in, or filling out forms. You can set your browser to block or have warnings about these cookies, but as a result some parts of the site will not work. These cookies do not store personal information.
Name and purpose of profiling cookies used:
_gat_gtag_UA_* → Google Analytics - Site Visitor Profiling.
These cookies are not strictly necessary for the operation of the site and are only activated following explicit consent from the user.
1 In the upper right-hand corner, click "More" and then "Settings."
2 Click Privacy and Security and then Cookies and Other Site Data.
3 Set your preferences
1. Click on "Tools" at the top of the browser window and select "Options"
2. Then select the Privacy icon
1. Click the Cog icon at the top of the browser window and select the "Preferences" option
2. Click 'Security', select the option that says 'Block third-party and advertising cookies'
3. Click 'Save'
How to manage cookies on Mac
If you want to allow cookies from our site, please follow the steps below:
Microsoft Internet Explorer 5.0 on OSX
1. Click 'Explore' at the top of the browser window and select the "Preferences" option
2. Scroll down until you see 'Cookies' in the Receive Files section
3. Select the 'Do not ask' option
Safari on OSX
1. Click 'Safari' at the top of the browser window and select the "Preferences" option
2. Click 'Security' and then 'Accept Cookies'
3. Select 'From site only'
Mozilla and Netscape on OSX
1. Click 'Mozilla' or 'Netscape' at the top of the browser window and select the 'Preferences' option
2. Scroll down until cookies are displayed under 'Privacy and Security' 3. Select 'Enable cookies only for source site'
1. Click 'Menu' at the top of the browser window and select "Settings"
2. Then select "Preferences," select the 'Advanced' tab
3. Then select the option 'Accept Cookies "